Get in touch!
Abortion, Medical Abortion, Late Abortion and Surgical Abortion Information
Everything birth, babies, and breastfeeding!
Simone Costa, RMT, CD(DONA), ND Dipl.
Full Spectrum Doula Services in Toronto
My experiences as a student midwife at one of Canada's top universities
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”-Corrie Ten Boom
Self-Care Tips and Stress Management Tools
The complete guide to index investing in Canada
Reflections on the beginnings of life
pregnancy, first time moms, pregnancy symptoms, pregnant life.
A journey to becoming a mum
A Millennial Family Lifestyle Blog
I'm witty, sarcastic, dry, and brilliant 90% of the time. The other 10% consists of my head being full of puppies, cotton candy, gum drops, ribbon, and the occasional unicorn but I think that's okay. My name's Jess, and I've seen some shit.